BuildingReports University improves the safety of people and property through fire and life safety education, support and training. Established in 2005 as Inspector’s Boot Camp, BuildingReports University supports hundreds of service companies who use BuildingReports solutions, and also gives back to the industry through research and promotion of best practices.
BuildingReports University is segmented into five primary pillars:
- Inspector’s Boot Camp classroom and lab training
- On-location and remote training for BuildingReports users
- Web-based resources and tools via the BuildingReports Knowledgebase
- Educational webinars on a variety of topics
- Research and analysis, such as the Annual Fire & Life Safety Inspection Benchmark Report
For more information on partnering with BuildingReports for training, joint research initiatives or other educational efforts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.